Check our google reviews
Bought "TOURING WINDSCREEN" for my yamaha xt660x, easy install and good fit. Highly recommended.
Great screen. Fitment is perfect. Shipment was realy fast. Very good service. AAA+++
Purchased screen for my xsr to divert some of the wind, easy to fit, and does a great job. Would recommend
I bought a shield for my beauty Honda VFR 750 of 97, I needed a bubble. I think it went great and I am extremely satisfied with the money. It suits and keeps everything as it should. Now I would choose clear, at least I have a fine smoke. If I need another motorcycle, I will try again from MotorcycleScreens.eu. I recommend. Good price. Fast delivery.
Replaced the stock Honda touring windscreen on my NC750X with the Touring windscreen in light smoke colour. Relatively easy to fit, works well and makes the bike look better
HONDA NC 750 S 2013-2021 - TOURING WINDSCREEN / WINDSHIELD
Motorcycle high touring windshield / windscreen
HONDA NC 750 S
2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021
Touring windshield / high windscreen
HONDA NC 750 S 2013-2021
Height: 53 cm
Thickness: 4 mm
Mounting kit: included
- better protection from wind
- touring shape decreases the influence of the airflow on the motorcyclist's body
- includes complete, dedicated mounting kit (not universal), easy to install, fits your bike perfectly
- assembly do not require drilling or other modifications
- it is made of durable, four millimeters thick acrylic glass, which is resistant to scratches and cracks
- windscreen available in 3 colors: clear, light smoked, dark smoked
Category: Motorcycle Dedicated Screens
Rated 5.00 on the scale 1 - 5 based on 2 customer reviews
Nice looking touring windscreen.
Best protection on the highway and rain also. Almost like you would been in your own little bubble. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Screen arrived promptly in good order. Bought to replace original screen which provided little cover. Brackets were fitted to the bike with the original screws. The new screen was attached with the fittings provided don’t be afraid to use force to line up the holes! Haven’t been able to road test as it’s snowing. Very pleased with my purchase.